Organizational Architecture of Information Systems
• Design, model, analyze, implement, manage and control organizations, emphasizing the importance of knowing and understanding business processes, activities and interactions between people and computers that are actually performed in organizations.
• Develop an understanding of the base and the different dimensions of organizational spaces in a rigorous framework, including the relationship and alignment between IT and business reality.
• Know and learn to control the aspects of organizational change induced by interventions in information systems.
• Introduction to Information Systems
• Digital Business and Collaboration
• Information Systems, Organizations, and Strategy
• Ethical and Social Issues
• Enterprise Information Systems
• Electronic Commerce Systems
• Knowledge Management Systems
• Decision Support Systems
• Implementation of Information Systems
• Project Management of Information Systems
Laudon, C.L., Laudon, J.P. (2013). " Management Information Systems - Managing the Digital Firm". 13th Edition, Pearson Education.