1. Introduction to Integrated Pollution Control: main notions, industrial process analysis.
2. Water treatment systems: water quality patterns, waste water treatment plants and chief treatments.
3. Waste Water Treatment Systems: urban and industrial off-gas unloading regulations. Waste water treatment plant and main treatments.
4. Off-gas Control Systems: Air quality patterns, stationary and moving source control.
5. Industrial waste Control Systems: definition and classification, minimization, transfer, recycling, treatment and confining.
6. Sound pollution Control: Sound wave properties and noise; measuring systems, noise sources, noise control systems.
7. Soil pollution Control: Main contaminant sources, soil pollution transport mechanisms, soil properties related to the pollutants, amending techniques.
8. Alternative energies.
9. Environmental System Management: water and waste water system management, air quality system management, integrated (urban and industrial) waste management.