Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to:
• Understand the main aspects related to the process of requirements engineering and its context within projects.
• Design and modeling information systems based on UML, according to various perspectives, mainly the business and analysis perspectives of the system.
• Define and produce requirements specifications of information systems, integrating textual with graphical specifications and models.
• Understand and apply requirements specifications’ validation techniques in order to ensure their quality.
• Learn to use software tools to support the modeling and requirements engineering tasks.