The diversity of the intervention contexts where it is expected the work of the thesis will take place, recommended the opening of the programmatic topics that will be defining as the student progresses in his/her doctoral work. There are, however, some topics that should be contemplated:
- Observation and analysis of contexts of research-action, target audiences and domains of intervention in digital media art;
- Development of projects of research, artistic experimentation and development-intervention (design, implementation and evaluation);
- Development of methodologies and strategies for requirements analysis, design and implementation of solutions in digital media art, in contexts of use, experimentation and social intervention;
- Operationalization of methodologies and strategies for research and development in digital media art (project design, data collection and analysis, evaluation, reflection ...);
- Writing of academic, scientific and artistic texts.