1. Introduction to Computer Security: Issues, Definitions, Standards.
2. Cryptography: Conventional principles and algorithms, Symmetric principles and algorithms, Asymmetric principles and algorithms, Public key systems and message authentication.
3. Authentication and Identification: Applications: Kerberos, X509, Password systems, Biometric systems.
4. Security in network services: E-mail, IP, WWW, SNMP.
5. Security in computer systems: Intrusions and viruses, Firewalls.
6. Security policies and computer auditing.