Interpersonal Relations: Agents, Intentionalities and Educational Contexts
- Debates on interpersonal relations; interpersonal attraction.
- Communicative approach to interpersonal relations- symbolic interactionism, Palo Alto.
- Agents, internationalities and educational contexts: a dialogic approach of interactions.
- Conflict and intervention for the development in and of the school.
- Communities, collective thinking and joint activity in virtual educational scenes.
Reading comptence in English and basic IT competences are required.