Increase the awareness to the similarities and differences of the human behavior in the different cultures.
Prevail the ethnocentric thought and behavior.
Understand the relations between culture and behavior.
Master the essential concepts and theories of intercultural psychology.
1. Intercultural psychology in perspective
2. Methodology of intercultural research
3. Culture, self and personality
4. Culture and psychological processes in cultural context: perception, cognition and emotion
5. Culture and gender
6. Culture and social behavior
7. Culture and social issues
8. Intercultural contact