1) A General Approach to PM.
2) Activities, processes, tasks, Work Packages.
3) Project life cycle. Performance evaluation, learning cycle, team learning.
4) Teams and Groups.
5) Communication competencies (informal, formal, internal and external). Communication validation (type 2). Reports and project evolution. Communication infrastructure.
6) Key competences (planning and scope, governance, change management, stakeholders management, risk management, resource management, quality management, communication reports, control, evaluation and closing).
7) Project Scope.
9) Planning with PERT and GANT, critical path.
10) Time management.
11) Resource allocation.
12)Costs and estimates and control.
13) Risk management. Decision tables and trees, expected value, utility functions
14) Earned Value.
15) Contracting and Procurement.
16) Conclusion (closing) and Lessons learned.
17) Critical Chain and AGILE.
18) Social and Ethical responsibility