After concluded successfully this course, the student should be able to: •Use the Financial Analysis techniques; •Know the operating cycle and the cash cycle; •Know the short-term and the long-term financial plans.
I – Financial Analysis
1. Base instruments of financial analysis
2. Financial analysis techniques
II – Soundness and financial stability
3. Short-term financial stability
4. Financial analysis ratios
5. Long-term financial stability
III – Risk and return
6. Return investments analysis
7. Risk analysis
8. Financial and economic diagnosis
Fernandes, C., Peguinho, C., Vieira, E. e J. Neiva, Análise Financeira – Teoria e Prática, Edições Sílabo
Pinho, C. e S. Tavares, Análise Financeira e Mercados, Áreas Editora
Brealey, R., Myers S. e F. Allen, Principles of Corporate Finance, McGraw Hill
Continuous assessment is privileged: 2 or 3 digital written documents (e-folios) during the semester (40%) and a
presence-based final exam (p-folio) in the end of the semester (60%). In due time, students can alternatively choose to perform one
final presence-based exam (100%).
Recommended precessions are Management Principles and Accounting.