The Spanish II course aims for the student to continue their learning process through direct actions with the direct context with the Spanish language and culture, as well as to acquire the levels marked by the QCER of level A2. In addition, the learning process will be considered from the point of view of the difficulties presented by the students who speak the Portuguese in those contents in which difficulties are presented.
It corresponds to level A2 (Basic user) of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The competences corresponding to this level are as follows:
- Is able to understand isolated phrases and frequent expressions related to areas of immediate priority (e.g. simple personal and family information, shopping, surroundings).
- Is able to communicate in simple tasks and routines that require only a simple and direct exchange of information on subjects that are familiar and habitual.
- Is able to describe in a simple way their training, the surrounding environment and also refer to issues related to immediate needs.
- High-frequency pragmatic, discursive, functional and sociolinguistic resources to produce brief, descriptive and narrative texts and dialogues in everyday situations.
- Notional resources and elementary lexical to interact in everyday situations, inside and outside the virtual classroom: personal data; characterization of physique and character; family, professional and social relationships; everyday products; school life; the body and health; places, travel and services; free time, celebrations and amusements.
- Form and use of elementary grammatical units to form simple sentences: concordances; sentence order and constituents; gender and number of names and adjectives; Indicative mode of regular verbs and auxiliary verbs; determinants, pronouns and quantifiers; adverbs and prepositions.
- Elementary spelling and orthography of Spanish.
- Lexical and grammatical contrast between Portuguese and Spanish regarding the texts and activities of the virtual classroom.
- Pragmatic, discursive, functional, sociolinguistic and lexical resources necessary to produce brief, descriptive, expository, narrative and argumentative texts and dialogues in everyday situations; high-frequency discursive connectors related to the texts worked; more frequent markers of communicative functions related to the themes and communicative situations addressed.
- Form and use of elementary grammatical units related to the themes worked: irregularities in the inflection of names and adjectives more frequent; use and form of determinants and quantifiers; verbal inflection of the simple and compound tenses of the most frequent regular and irregular verbs; Coordinating and subordinative conjunctions of the formal register; more frequent spatial and temporal markers; adverbs and prepositions.
- Spelling and orthoepia of the texts worked.
Garmendia et al. (2022) Aula internacional Plus 2 - Libro del alumno. Ed. Difusión.
Continuous assessment is privileged: 2 digital written documents (e-folios) during the semester (40%) and a final digital test, Global e-folio (e-folio G) at the end of the semester (60%).