It is intended that at the end of this Curricular Unit/Course, students should be able to:
1. collect, interpret, relate and analyse information from diverse sources;
2. recognize and exemplify that knowledge acquisition in Biology implies pluri- and interdisciplinary approaches;
3. explain and apply concepts of Cell Biology, Reproduction and hereditariety, Biological evolution, Systematics and Ecology.
1. Composition and organization of the cell.
2. Cell Energetics.
3. Reproduction and heredity.